Roger and I are having many firsts together these days, so we thought we would add a blog to the mix. This way you can all be up to date with our happenings...like the 500 kids we're going to work on having. We hope you enjoy The Anger Blog.
You better start keeping an eye out for baby sales.....500 is going to be really expensive. Can I start donating to the many mission funds...I'll send a penny a monh for each! jk Annie your wedding pics are gorgeous! Where did you get your dress?
9 comments:
mmmmmm! babies everywhere!!!!!
Ahh. The Anger blog. So you guys are the Anger Management, I take it?
You better start keeping an eye out for baby sales.....500 is going to be really expensive. Can I start donating to the many mission funds...I'll send a penny a monh for each! jk Annie your wedding pics are gorgeous! Where did you get your dress?
yessss
Let me know how the 500 kid thing works out. Aim high, right? ;)
Don't forget to check our blog out, too! feliciabrandon.blogspot.com
Can I put your blog site on our blog? (pelicanparks.blogspot.com)
Sure! Add us on there!
YES!! Welcome!! Bloggers UNITE!
Oh, somebody beat me to the Babies Everywhere comment. I suppose that was inevitable.
Post a Comment