Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's been a while

So, I'm not so good at this blogging stuff. Oops.

We've done a lot since I last wrote. I finally got a job! I'll be working at the Newport-Mesa Unified School District. It will just be office work and digitizing some material. It pays pretty well and will be good, mainly because I will be able to get out of the house. It's very flexible too, which will be nice. And I work in a cubicle.


We went down to San Diego with my dad, who was in town with my mom to bring us the rest of my stuff. It was great to be on the BYU side of the football game (there were more BYU fans than SDSU) and to watch us win.






Roger and I both got new phones and numbers. He got a great little phone called the Shadow. His number is 714.230.9513





I got a snazzy little phone, very similar to Roger's. It's called Blast. It makes me think of Erin every time. Oh blast! It's also red, so I love it. My new number is 714.230.9514. Yeah, we're one number off.




Jasmine came down to visit and see the play Wicked, so we got to watch her little boy Siah while she was gone. It was so fun! We took him back up to Hollywood after the play was over. As a thank you for watching Siah, Jazzie and Daniel had their hotel room extended, so we got to spend the night in Hollywood. The next morning we woke up and went and did a little exploring. We walked over to Mann's theater where the hand and foot prints are, and we also walked with the stars. Here are some pictures.






Outside Mann's Theater.









Roger with the prints from the Harry Potter stars. That is true fame.









This is as close to Johnny Depp as I will ever get. Awesome.











The picture speaks for itself. This is for Erin and Alex.








We came upon a little group of people protesting with the Writers Guild. I could have sworn Steven Spielberg was there. He was...








You can't tell in this picture, but the famous Hollywood sign on the side of the mountain is behind us. It might be covered by Roger's head. But it is there.







We have a few little Christmas decorations up. I finally got to use the tree ornaments I bought in Romania, Hungary, and Austria! There are also a couple from El Salvador. Here's our tree.







That's the update for us! We will be with Roger's family for Christmas! We're gearing up for lots of laughs and good times! We hope you all have an amazing Christmas, a feliz Navidad. and a happy New Year!

1 comment:

Marylynn said...

Thanks for the update. It is always great to hear from you. I hope that you have a great Christmas!! We will see you soon, I am sure.