Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween has come and gone...for us, anyway.

Tonight we had our ward Halloween party. Roger and I made a cake. It was probably one of the most fun cakes to make. We made a normal looking cake, three layers high. Then we cut out a corner and kind of made a cavernous hole in it. We made a bunch of little edible spiders. We stuck chow mein noodles through little marshmallows and dipped them in chocolate. We filled the little cavern with spiders and had them "crawling" all over the cake and pan. It looked awesome. Here are some pictures.





























(Sorry for the lame layout of the pictures. )















We tried to come up with a fun costume idea for us as a couple that also involved my growing belly. This is what we came up with.









Roger was an eye doctor and I was the eyeball. It was easy enough. It was kinda weird when the baby would move though. It kinda looked like a tumor in the eyeball. This was an awesome Halloween...a week early.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I finally got the "anger" part of your blog. Wow on the cake!What a fun idea and I havetwo sister in law's ready to pop who I will pass on your good costume idea. You look great and thebest is yet to come!

Emily said...

That cake looks awesome.