He is so cute. I can't believe now big he looks already. You all look so great!! I hope that I look that good after this one.
Love the expression in the second one.
super cute!!! 9 lbs??!? Sorry Anne. dont u love how the men are all happy and spruced up and we feel like weve been hit by a train and can barely make it in the shower.....u look much more put together than i did though.
He is so wonderful! You look great ANNE! WOW!
He looks so big already! I'd love to come over and help you with anything you need...I'll call you later!
such a darling child! Love the name, too.
Congrats Anne! He is darling...little boys are the best!
Must have more pictures!!! Love you guys. Heather
Congrats, you two. He is absolutely beautiful, as are his parents.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
He is so cute. I can't believe now big he looks already. You all look so great!! I hope that I look that good after this one.
Love the expression in the second one.
super cute!!! 9 lbs??!? Sorry Anne. dont u love how the men are all happy and spruced up and we feel like weve been hit by a train and can barely make it in the shower.....u look much more put together than i did though.
He is so wonderful! You look great ANNE! WOW!
He looks so big already! I'd love to come over and help you with anything you need...I'll call you later!
such a darling child! Love the name, too.
Congrats Anne! He is darling...little boys are the best!
Must have more pictures!!! Love you guys. Heather
Congrats, you two. He is absolutely beautiful, as are his parents.
Post a Comment