My sisters came into town for the weekend. It was so great to have them here and for them to meet Miles. We all went to Venice Beach with our aunt and walked around for a while. Although that is one VERY dirty and sleezy place, we had a good time.
Miles is just as cute as ever. Here are a few shots of him. (And one to show off my newly dyed hair. Roger did a great job.)
And here are a few pictures of Miles sleeping. We can't have enough of them. And for the first time today, he happened to get his thumb in his mouth and suck on it! He has been slobbering on his fist or a few fingers, but he was successful tonight.
2 comments:
very pretty hair! Your husband did that!?
Anne- I feel your pain about needing a hobby. I only recently realized how desperately I needed another one. (I already have a few.) I LOVED reading every time Amy nursed when she was that little. It was always totally guilt free reading. I'm looking forward to that aspect of nursing a lot in the next little while. I still read like crazy, let's be honest.
I also realized that since I play the piano, that would be a good and logical choice for a hobby. So I started practicing. What's something you've always wanted to do but never had time since you were always in school/ working, etc? Moms of just one kid really have more free time than some people might think - I think so. After you get past the first couple of newborn months. Good luck!
Post a Comment