Connor had a hard time teething also. The baby oral jel worked pretty good and Angie used these little teething tablets that were all natural. She said that you can get them at any store. They were by the baby stuff. If you want the name of them, let me know. I hope that things go better soon. It was so good to see you!!!!
Anne, great to hear from you! Miles is so cute! I'm glad you found me. It was great to see your blog! We live in Alpine but are building a house in Lehi so we will be moving soon. Abby is almost 1. We are doing great! Where do you live?
5 comments:
He gets so blotchy when he cries. It looks like he has crazy acne.
Connor had a hard time teething also. The baby oral jel worked pretty good and Angie used these little teething tablets that were all natural. She said that you can get them at any store. They were by the baby stuff. If you want the name of them, let me know. I hope that things go better soon. It was so good to see you!!!!
This too shall pass but it sure is crummy while it's happening. Carollyn liked the frozen teething rings....sure seemed to bring her some relief.
I hear you! Isn't it awful?
Anne, great to hear from you! Miles is so cute! I'm glad you found me. It was great to see your blog! We live in Alpine but are building a house in Lehi so we will be moving soon. Abby is almost 1. We are doing great! Where do you live?
Post a Comment