I heard about these meatcakes from my sister-in-law. I have been dying to try them ever since. They were so fun to make! Especially piping on the mashed potatoes. And they tasted good too, so that was a bonus.
While browsing through the blogs I read, I have seen so many different onesies with things stitched on them. I decided it was time for me to try and make one for M. This was definitely one of the easiest things I have done in a long time. Tonight I am going to make another one, probably with whales on it. Or a spaceship. Or maybe an elephant. So many options!
I am also making a blanket for a friend in Utah who is possibly having her baby right now. (I know, I'm a little behind.) I'm just finishing it up though, so I won't post a picture yet. I don't want to ruin the surprise. Stay tuned though!
3 comments:
You'll have to show me how to do the cute things on the onesie...I'm a little craft challenged.
Those are some fancy projects. I think that after I had Ethan, my cake ambitions came out. I want to decorate anything that is baked. It has made it a little hard to get the baby weight off, but there is always time for that, right :)
You are awesome. :) I kind of really want to try making the meat cupcakes. hahaha
Post a Comment