Our house is full of boxes, and we're almost all packed. I've gotten a good new job that's taking us out there, and we're headed out soon.
We'll miss all the great friends we've made. Shoot one of us an email and we'll send you our new address.
We'll miss all the great friends we've made. Shoot one of us an email and we'll send you our new address.
Here are a few more pics of my two favorite people:

2 comments:
Miss you! I can't believe your moving to Arizona! Your going all over the place. We will just miss you since we are moving to Cali in May next year.
Anyway, your boy is the cutest and I LOVE that first picture. Seems to be so appropriate as a goodbye California picture. I hope things go well and I'd love to hear about your new job. Good luck!
Sending some Christmas love!
-Carrie
Anne he is getting so big! He is such a cute kid!
Post a Comment