Too stinkin' cute. I love how he stops if the music stops. But then he goes right back into it when the music starts up. As far as this being the next dance craze - I'd say its about as likely as "Pants on the ground" being taken serious. :) I love that little boy.
3 comments:
Too stinkin' cute. I love how he stops if the music stops. But then he goes right back into it when the music starts up. As far as this being the next dance craze - I'd say its about as likely as "Pants on the ground" being taken serious. :) I love that little boy.
Love ya, Heather
That is so cute!! I love little kids. What a handsome guy you have. :)
Tommy has that same ball popper! The songs get stuck in my head for hours at a time. Miles is too cute. I love the haircut.
Post a Comment