Ahahaha! I love this! Thank you for a good laugh. He's so cute and has gotten so big! I love the second half, with you holding his shirt down...until the very end, that is! haha
LOVE, love, love it!!!!
Hahahahaha! I was dying watching this! So funny! (And cute!) I can't wait to show my boys. Miss you guys- Have a Merry Christmas!
That was hilarious! Miles is so cute!
Darling, you guys!!
So apparently "Won't you guide my sleigh tonight" has a different meaning for our little friend Miles, hey?That was adorable.My favorite was when he went all asthmatic soprano with "Games."
Ha Ha Ha!!! That was hilarious!!! I loved it! It just made we want to squeeze that boy - and his tummy! Love you guys. Heather
Oh, that was great!
That was great!
Que lindo su hijo!
The end was the very, very best part. Miles beaming while you guys are dying in the background. Excellent :D
Oh my gosh!!! This is just so cute! We love it!-Travis and Bessie
HOLY COW THIS IS SOOOOOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!! Its funny when pulls up his shirt
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Ahahaha! I love this! Thank you for a good laugh. He's so cute and has gotten so big! I love the second half, with you holding his shirt down...until the very end, that is! haha
LOVE, love, love it!!!!
Hahahahaha! I was dying watching this! So funny! (And cute!) I can't wait to show my boys. Miss you guys- Have a Merry Christmas!
That was hilarious! Miles is so cute!
Darling, you guys!!
So apparently "Won't you guide my sleigh tonight" has a different meaning for our little friend Miles, hey?
That was adorable.
My favorite was when he went all asthmatic soprano with "Games."
Ha Ha Ha!!! That was hilarious!!! I loved it! It just made we want to squeeze that boy - and his tummy! Love you guys. Heather
Oh, that was great!
That was great!
Que lindo su hijo!
The end was the very, very best part. Miles beaming while you guys are dying in the background. Excellent :D
Oh my gosh!!! This is just so cute! We love it!
-Travis and Bessie
HOLY COW THIS IS SOOOOOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!! Its funny when pulls up his shirt
Post a Comment