We have been making some really good food lately. Here are some pictures of the yumminess.
For Easter, I made some AWESOME crepes. They had asparagus, ham and a white sauce. Roger was loving life. And then we had crepes with strawberries for dessert. It was probably our best Easter together.
We have decided that we need a project. We don't have much to do at night, so we decided to plant a garden! (We were inspired by Emily's posts lately to blog about this.) Not that a garden will keep us busy at night, but it is something to do. We have about a 2x8 foot long patch of dirt by our patio. It had some crazy mondo leaf plants growing in it. We ripped those out last week and bought some new soil and some seeds. I can't remember what the flowers are called that we bought, but as Roger says, "They are pretty." We took off about 4 inches of nasty dirt and put our new soil on. The seeds are in and we will keep you updated on their progress. Here are some pics of our dirt and us.
To make sure we fit in to our predominately Latin complex, we were blasting Spanish music while we were working. That is one of the many Latin characteristics that I love.
2 comments:
AWESOME!
Today was nice and sunny here in Provo, so I let my plants go outside for the morning and early afternoon. Hopefully it stays this way.
One of my strawberry plants has a ripe strawberry on it, but I'm afraid to pick it because I don't know if it's actually ready or not.
Anyway, I look forward to your garden updates. AND after reading this, I totally want crepes.
How do you get your pictures all lined up so lovely?? I can't figure out this stupid blog business...my pictures will only go in a straight up and down row or scatter randomly and i can't get writing under them or above them...looking like what you've done here...help me! I suck at blogging lol :(
Post a Comment