Roger and I just got back from one of the best trips ever! We flew into Guatemala and then went over to El Salvador for 7 days. It was so great to see people from my mission and be able to see more of the country. We visited each of my three areas and some of the surrounding areas. Then we went back to Guatemala for one day and we went to Antigua, the old capital of Guatemala. It is a beautiful city. Then, our trip was over. It went way too quickly, but we are glad to be home. It is nice to have a warm shower and be able to drink tap water and eat what we want. We took a billion pictures, so I am going to put up the best ones. It will probably be quite a few. Hopefully you won't get bored.
We have lots of fun and exciting stories, so if you want to hear details, feel free to email either one of us.
Wait a second, your mission president was Pres. Call. I definitely know him and have been to his house. They are great people. David & Rachel Call's parents. Good times.
So jealous! But so cool! Where did you guys stay? Did you stay at member's homes? We did a few nights when we went there and do we have some stories to tell. Very interesting.
Hey Hermana! I hope you don't mind me peeking here! I loved seeing your pictures- especially those taken in santa ana! I would love to hear about it! It does look like you had tons of fun. I wonder if I will be able to go back again. Smiles! (Hatch/ now Freeman)
6 comments:
This looks so fun! I'm glad you got to do this! YEAH!
That was a great slide show. I am glad that you guys had so much fun!!
Wait a second, your mission president was Pres. Call. I definitely know him and have been to his house. They are great people. David & Rachel Call's parents. Good times.
Fun. I'm jealous.
So jealous! But so cool! Where did you guys stay? Did you stay at member's homes? We did a few nights when we went there and do we have some stories to tell. Very interesting.
Hey Hermana! I hope you don't mind me peeking here! I loved seeing your pictures- especially those taken in santa ana! I would love to hear about it! It does look like you had tons of fun. I wonder if I will be able to go back again.
Smiles!
(Hatch/ now Freeman)
Post a Comment