Let me introduce you all to the goodness of Big Sandwiches. Roger and his friends came up with the idea of making Big Sandwiches. You go to the store and buy all the ingredients you want in your sandwich and then come home and layer it up. We made this little video of our layers.

Here are a few more of the




finished product.


We recommend that you all try your own Big Sandwiches. YUM!
6 comments:
You guys are so much fun! I love this
So I have a perfect soundtrack to that movie, I was listening to this when it started and it made it even better. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qFVr9N4q4JY
the video itself however is not all that great, as a warning. :D Whoops!
Wow! That is a serious sandwich!!
We made such sweet, sweet sandwiches!
I can see you still get into sandwiches in a big way.
Heh. heh.
;)
Yum....great idea!!
Post a Comment