We are in Seattle right now, wrapping up our Lymabean Launch Tour. We were in Oregon last week and we had a great time. We got to see Tara and Tyler too, which was awesome...but of course we forgot to bring our camera. Seattle is great. It's really cold, but it's beautiful. We went out today to see a few sites. Here are a few pictures of us at Pike Place (the famous fish market where they throw fish around).
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
22 weeks and a little Seattle
A lot of people have been wanting to see a recent picture of me and my belly. I feel like I am huge, but I know this is just small potatoes compared to what I will probably be in a few months. It's exciting all the same. So here I am at 22 weeks.


We are in Seattle right now, wrapping up our Lymabean Launch Tour. We were in Oregon last week and we had a great time. We got to see Tara and Tyler too, which was awesome...but of course we forgot to bring our camera. Seattle is great. It's really cold, but it's beautiful. We went out today to see a few sites. Here are a few pictures of us at Pike Place (the famous fish market where they throw fish around).





We are in Seattle right now, wrapping up our Lymabean Launch Tour. We were in Oregon last week and we had a great time. We got to see Tara and Tyler too, which was awesome...but of course we forgot to bring our camera. Seattle is great. It's really cold, but it's beautiful. We went out today to see a few sites. Here are a few pictures of us at Pike Place (the famous fish market where they throw fish around).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oooh, nice shirt!! And is that the beginnings of a faux-hawk on Roge?
Heh. From the title, I though you'd decided to name the baby Seattle.
Looking great! Hang in there! The 20's are the BEST!
It was great to see you guys!
Post a Comment