Sunday, November 2, 2008

One amazing year!

Today Roger and I are celebrating our one year anniversary. It's crazy to believe that it has been one year since we got married.

This past year has been amazing. We have grown so much together. And we have so much in our future. We're so excited for everything that is coming our way. Especially our little guy.

We started moving to our new apartment yesterday. Here are a few pictures of the place before we get it set up. Here's the living room/dining room and the kitchen.



Here is the baby room and our bedroom.







We are planning on being moved in by the end of this week, so more pictures will follow!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you look so lovely in your wedding pictures! I love it!

What a nice apartment! YEAH!

Bonnie Parks said...

Congratulations on your first anniversary! I think I was pretty close to how far along you are on my first anniversary too. I don't remember exactly. I hope you two have a wonderful day celebrating!

Marylynn said...

Congrats on the anniversary!! The apartment looks great too.

Unknown said...

how exciting! I love moving in, but not so much moving out.

DiaNe said...

congratulations! Everything is falling into place.