wow.
WOW!! I am glad that every thing turned out okay.
I feel like I should add that it wasn't my fault.But yeah, that shook me up a bit.
I'm glad you are ok! SCARY!I'm also glad it wasn't your fault!
Yikes! What happened?
Crap, Rog, What happened? Glad you're okay.
It was one of those bean haters wasn't it?
That looks like quite a cruncher! ouch!
I was turning left, I had a green arrow, and a car ran their red light and went barrelling through the intersection.And there was a big boom.Also, airbags are awesome.
That is SO scary.
You are a true survivor! Glad you're ok!
I just found your blog! I love blogs now that I'm away. I'm glad your hubby is okay. That did not look good.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
wow.
WOW!! I am glad that every thing turned out okay.
I feel like I should add that it wasn't my fault.
But yeah, that shook me up a bit.
I'm glad you are ok! SCARY!
I'm also glad it wasn't your fault!
Yikes! What happened?
Crap, Rog, What happened? Glad you're okay.
It was one of those bean haters wasn't it?
That looks like quite a cruncher! ouch!
I was turning left, I had a green arrow, and a car ran their red light and went barrelling through the intersection.
And there was a big boom.
Also, airbags are awesome.
That is SO scary.
You are a true survivor! Glad you're ok!
I just found your blog! I love blogs now that I'm away. I'm glad your hubby is okay. That did not look good.
Post a Comment