Friday, December 5, 2008

Updates

Some people have been asking for some update photos. Here they are! We just put up a few Christmas decorations...even though it doesn't feel like Christmas at all. Gotta love California.



































Here is the latest picture of me, just before going to bed. I feel like I am huge, but I'm still growing. My belly button is about to pop out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your place is lovely, and you look FANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

Anne you look great. (And the belly button goes back!) Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Heather

Sherrie said...

Man oh man it's weird to see you pregnant! You've grown so much since I last saw you, but you look great! Give me a call when you get to Utah (I think you said you were coming for Christmas? maybe not, i can't remember now). Love ya!

Unknown said...

You do look great!