I hope everyone is having a fantastic holiday season, filled with family and nog and all the wonderful things that come with Christmas. Our Christmas card is digital this year - enjoy!
Hey Merry Christmas! Cute picture :) and even cuter scarf! I am thinking that came straight from somewhere where we were together..London or Romania or Hungary or something...cause I have mittens that match it, but I couldn't afford the scarf too (must've been at the end of our semester lol). Anyway, love ya and hope I can make it to see you sometime while you are in Utah!
2 comments:
Hey Merry Christmas! Cute picture :) and even cuter scarf! I am thinking that came straight from somewhere where we were together..London or Romania or Hungary or something...cause I have mittens that match it, but I couldn't afford the scarf too (must've been at the end of our semester lol). Anyway, love ya and hope I can make it to see you sometime while you are in Utah!
You guys are so photogenic. Can you believe YOU ARE HAVING A BABY THIS YEAR‽
Post a Comment