Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our chubby son

So we had a doctors appointment on Wednesday. Basically the lady looking at the ultrasound couldn't get over how chubby our baby was looking. It was pretty funny. She even made the comment that he had huge man hands. We're so excited! She was a bit concerned though that if he stays in me much longer, he will just keep growing and then he won't be able to get out and I would have to have a c-section. So we're going to see if we can get things moving along this week and then possibly get a little procedure done next week (ask me later if you want more details) to really get things rolling. So it is quite possible that we will have this little guy by next week. But as always, we'll have to wait and see!
Here are a few pics of our extremely chubby and extremely cute child. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How very funny! I hope all goes well for you and yours!

Emily said...

OH, how cute!

Those are fun pictures.

Unknown said...

If you can choose, I LOVED being induced. I would do it that way every time!

an illdressed foolishwise said...

YAY!! BABY SO SOON!!

Adam and Rachel Family said...

Congrats Annie! I'm excited for you to find out soon how wonderful motherhood is. Good luck with everything! I'll be looking forward to real pictures soon.

Sherrie said...

Ha ha I LOVE those pictures...and i love even more that you labeled them, cause I can't tell what anything is and now he just looks like he might have a giant head? I can't wait to see the little guy...so cute :) And for you to be a mommy! Weird! I'm excited for you...hope all goes well this upcoming week! I will be thinking of you! Loves :)