Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blessing and the beach!

This past Sunday, we had Miles blessed in our church. It was a very sweet blessing. Luckily we were able to hear it! We were worried about that.
On Monday, my parents and I took Miles to the beach. He was asleep the whole time. I guess we'll have to try again another day. Or maybe he's like me and is more interested in mountains.
Miles is now 6 weeks old! He is still doing great at night and struggling during the day. I think he is just too interested on what's going on around him! He is a sweet boy.

2 comments:

The Nickell Family said...

It was nice to see your whole family at church on Sunday! I miss not seeing you at work...we need to chat every once in a while.

Unknown said...

Doesn't he look darling? Those last pictures looked a little like the whos from whoville with that cute tuft of hair.