Monday, March 3, 2008

I got tagged...

So, my friend Jasmine tagged me in this thing...and I usually don't do these, but I am pretty bored right now, so here goes.

1. 10 years ago: I was 14, so 9th grade...that means I was crazy about boys (thanks to Steff). I was on the yearbook staff and I was just getting into volleyball. Good times.

2. 5 things on your list to do today: 1-go to work, 2-go home from work, 3-make and eat dinner, 4-lay on the couch (I have a really bad pain in my back), and 5-go to bed. Wow...what a day.

3. snacks you enjoy- oh man...gummy bears, skittles, and apples.

4. what would you do if you became a millionaire suddenly: travel, travel, travel.

5. 3 bad habits: i sometimes bite my nails, i probably steal all the blankets, and I take long showers.

6. 5 places you have lived: Orem, Provo, Romania, El Salvador, California

7. 5 jobs you've had: catering (for my mom and BYU), Interlibrary Loan, BYU Bindery, substitute teacher, and NMUSD office assistant.

8. 5 things people don't know about you: I have no idea. I'm usually a pretty open book. Apparently my family thinks I can't/don't like to cook, but I do. Roger and I are planning to go to El Salvador in the next couple months. Hmmm...that's two...I have been watching Charmed lately...I know, random. Um...that's all I can think of.

2 comments:

Bret said...

I didn't know you were an Interlibrary Loan person. I LOVE Interlibrary Loan.

Ben said...

I love that your blog is titled the "anger blog". That's a riot. Also that Emily links you as the "Pimp-and-tells".